Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Driving Mr. Logan

I took the boys to get haircuts last night, which meant 20 minutes or so of Logan being cooped up in the back of my car. I'm not sure what it is, but whenever I take Logan anywhere the confinement of my smallish backseat seems to bring out the philosopher in him. Perhaps there's just nothing else to do.

Anyway, it's always interesting to see the kinds of things he comes up with. Just a random sampling of our conversation:


"Hey Dad, do you like giants?"
"I don't know. I don't think I know any giants."
"Well, I don't."
"Why not?"
"Because. They're GIGANTIC."


"Daddy, do you think you could drink a house?"
"How would I even drink a house? Besides, they're pretty big."
Logan thinks about that for awhile.
"Daddy, do you think you could drink a wheel? A wheel is small."

Sometimes this kind of question is obviously just him goofing off. But he sounded quite serious.

No comments:

Mood Music