Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Back to School

Logan headed back to preschool this morning. He is in the same classroom he was in last year and even has the same teachers. This year he goes three times a week: Monday (9-11:30), Wednesday (9-3 ~ he stays for Lunch Bunch), and Friday (9-11:30).

I had to unwrap Logan from my right leg before leaving the room, so I guess we're not totally over the separation anxiety yet. I'm hopeful that the readjustment won't take quite as long this year though.

Liam recently began attending Mother's Day Out (MDO) on Wednesdays (9-3). He cries when I drop him off - but not for long. I've been enjoying his artwork from craft time.

Liam's Art Gallery:

Sticker-decorated nametag

Painting with cars

Spreading glue with a paintbrush and applying colored pom-poms

In other news...Jason and I are preparing for our first sprint triathlon (sometime next spring). We promised each other that we would start training after Labor Day weekend, and yesterday we both kept that commitment with some running. I'm looking forward to improving my health and working some "non-running" muscles with the cycling and swimming. I think we're both pretty excited about the challenge!

No comments:

Mood Music