Wednesday, January 23, 2008

You Don't Know the Power...

A little backstory. Logan got a Darth Vader mask for Christmas. Life size. Very cool looking. It has buttons that play various quotes from Vader from the movies. Liam, surprisingly, loves the thing. Loves to put it on and stand there staring at you with big Darth Vader eyes while the mask says things like "You don't know the power of the Dark Side..." and "Your powers are WEAK..."

It's actually kind of creepy.

So last night Jill's bathing the boys while I do the dishes. I finished up and went downstairs to play a little guitar before the whole bedtime routine. Just to unwind. You understand.

So I'm working on the opening to "Little Wing" when I'm told once again that I don't know the power of the dark side. I turn to look, and there on the stairs is Liam, wearing the Darth Vader mask.

Wearing only the Darth Vader mask.

Just when I think I've seen it all, one of the boys quite forcibly reminds me that, no, in fact, I haven't.

Pictures are, for legal reasons, unavailable.

3 comments:

Chuck said...

I did this just the other night for Dawn... wait, did I just say that out loud?

Tiffanie Hage said...

That is just too cute and funny! Oh, but you should have taken pics for his future wife to chuckle over! :)

The Silver Fox said...

Hey ya'll -- stumbled across your blog via Stephanie's site. Your Darth Vader entry had me laughing... far too often we have also turned around to see our girls in various states of undress that crack us up. Hope all is well!
Molly M.

Mood Music