Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fun Flashback

My aunt has "tagged" me. I was instructed to open my 6th picture file, post the 6th picture from that file on our blog, and share the details with you!

So here you are...it's January 2006. Liam is getting a haircut, and my photography skills aren't that great. Here's the photo:
What a handsome little fellow. But look at that somber expression. He seems like such a contemplative, serious guy. And yet, if I'd been asked to share picture number 5, you would have gotten this:

Let's just say that Liam has a complex personality.

Now I get to tag 5 others...On the Seen, Maren, Kristine, Tiffanie, Barlands...you're IT!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I get the 6th picture on the blog, but I don't get the 6th PICTURE FILE. What's that?

Jill said...

Sorry for the confusion! If you're like me, you've got a photos file on your computer. Mine is organized by year, and I have a different file for each year (I started keeping files in 2001). So my 6th file, was 2006...then I selected the 6th picture from my 2006 file and posted that picture on the blog. Does that help?

Tiffanie Hage said...

LOVE that picture Jill...however I'm a bit confused too...I'll try and figure out what mine are too! Unfortunately I lost most of my photos on this computer but I do have a lot of mine on Snapfish, so I'll have to go there and see what pops up! :)

Kristine said...

Okay...I had to fudge a little because I'm A. not as organized as you and B. a bunch of digital files have been lost in old computers, kids hitting the wrong buttons, etc etc. So...check our my pic at http://weatherduo.blogspot.com/ . I hope you enjoy my "festive" music. :-b

Mood Music