Friday, March 25, 2011

That Madness of March

Logan and Liam made brackets for the NCAA tournament this year, and it's worked wonders at actually making them interested in the games. They don't watch them, but they're really keen on learning who won. Tonight we were discussing the games last night, and Logan offered this observation:

"Hey Dad, you remember when Arizona beat Texas? And I didn't really like that? Now that they beat Duke, they're really getting on my nerves."

------------

A little later the boys decided they needed a TV in their room, which Logan justified by saying they could "watch the games in their room, and you can watch them down here and not have to hear us!"

Of course our response was 'no way', so Logan started bargaining. "What about when I'm 16, will you buy me a TV then?" Still no. "How about when I'm 25?" We laugh. "Wait, when I'm 83!!"

Jill relented, saying "OK, when you're 83, if I'm still alive, I'll get you a TV."

Liam, all excited, blurted out "OOOOHHHH! When I'm 35??!!!"

No comments:

Mood Music